Megaman X OLB ep.6 Megaman X OLB ep.6

nice job

Dur, it's called a cliffhanger.

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Amazing...but we need MORE!

This was hillarious and great, but you need to make the second part! I must see this concluded!!!

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

That was hillarious...now give us AHTM3!

This may have been the funniest jab at 8-bit theater ever conceieved. Of course, I like 8BT, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate someone doing an outright parody assault. The randomness also kept me laughing as well.

One minor problem...we're still missing the random conclusion to Arfenhouse! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT! please.

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

Robotic Chuck Norris owes you NOTHING!

This may be one of the funniest things on Newgrounds. Frankly I don't see the problem with the Family Guy style of jumping to quick little sound bites, as long as they're funny as hell. Keeping making these!

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Brilliant!

This is one of the greatest Mega Man related things I've ever seen. You must make more!

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

Oh...My...God...

That...kicked...ass. I think that's one of the greatest flashes I've seen. And of course it also makes my (still in production) efforts to make a GTA tribute/parody seem pale in comparison. Anyway..great work. That was so amazing. Keep it up.

Mystery Portal Theater #2 Mystery Portal Theater #2

Brilliant Tribute

I would say that this is the better of the two MPT3Ks. Both are funny, but since you made this one so much more like the show, it was just great. I hope you make another one, because this is just great stuff.

SeizureDog responds:

Another one is being planned currently, and the best part is that its a spoof on another spoof! How great is that?

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

Silynz Woman!

This is one of the greatest mock trailers ever concieved for a movie. Again I fall back on the insane randomness of Monty Python as the benchmark for the Arfenhouse Series. Arfenhouse surpasses Python by at least 150.2439584999 (oh crap)%. I can't wait for the actual movie...even though only 2% of the footage from the trailer was in said movie. As to the fucktards that think this is crap...well...they're all dead inside anyway and have no appreciation for random insanity humor. That actually takes real talent. Anyone can be random...but random and funny...that's something special.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

If only I had known...

If only I had known you guys had a casting call for Agent Smith!!! Everybody I know said I got the Smith voice impersonation down perfectly! ARGH! Anyways, this was a great collection of movies by a group of great artists...and I was wondering if you guys are having a second round of auditions at all.

Starfox Vs Falco Round 2 Starfox Vs Falco Round 2

nice...

I liked the original sprites, and I thouhgt this was a pretty good short movie. One question though. You got those comm window sprites from Star Fox 2, yet that game was never complete or released...so how did you get them?